9.24.2007

Chicago: Short Story - Infatuation..


*yawn*
pretty buildings..
10 stops to go..
*yawn*
gotta keep my bag near me..
*yawn*
*fade to black*

what?
*yawn*
pretty girl..
nice smile..
she's laughing..
is she laughing at me?
she's laughing at me! i was asleep!! :|

she just came in.. still standing..
and.. she sat right across me..
nice eyes..
beautiful..
she looked at me! :O
fast! look away!
she smiled again..
lovely lips..
stop looking at her already..!
she looked again!!!
what music could she be listening to?
the old guy next to her left..
should i sit there?
...

wuss..

*next stop: Clark.*
but.. she's still here.. she's not standing up..
Jackson connects with the pink line as well..
i'll just.. wait a bit more..
she's moving to the rythm of her music..
so graceful..
sit with her! say something!!

but what? :S
dont want her to think i'm..
the "flirty" guy.. a stalker?! :|

*next stop: Jackson.*
she stood up!
door's openning..
she's standing there.. right next to me..
say something!
she smiled at me..
*grin*
"go ahead.."
*weak hand gesture*
she smiled again..
arrghh!!

i shouldn't follow her..
there she goes..
north, red line to Howards..
there she went.

beautiful.
gone.

such childish thoughts..
so easily infatuated.

.. oh well.

kind of reminds me of Dave Matthews' song, Little Thing..

7 comments:

paOpao said...

jajajajaja!!! kinda reMinds me of ME!
its ok! happens to the best of us =P

Sheratan Fiallo said...

And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
CauseI will never be with you.
.

.. ja..

Allie... said...

jajaja, que chuloooo, eso pasaaaaa!!!!! pero no simpre tienes la oportunidad de devolverte y entregarle tu mail en un papelito so.... la proxima ve reacciona!!!!

Rodolfo Hansen said...

correct answer: 'hi'

Jenin said...

tu no ere luijo player? reacciona

Laura Conde said...

at least you didnt follow her... then that would be erm... well lets just say she prolly wouldnt have spoken to you if u had, you stalker you!. =p

martianegg said...

"wuss"

... indeed ...